How to disable log file dump within running game

I have packeted my mmo game server(developed with UE4) to windows platform x64 parket, After I start my game, log file is alway dump log to file and its file size is more and more large (more than 1GB), could I disable log file?
If not, It’s content almost the some, demp “IsLocalController is NULL,…” , who can help me, thanks.

I have the same problem. Could you resolved it?

You need to build engine with ALLOW_LOG_FILE set to 0, put this{

OutCPPEnvironmentConfiguration.Definitions.Add("ALLOW_LOG_FILE=0");

In

public override void SetupGlobalEnvironment(
	TargetInfo Target,
	ref LinkEnvironmentConfiguration OutLinkEnvironmentConfiguration,
	ref CPPEnvironmentConfiguration OutCPPEnvironmentConfiguration
	)

{
}

In engine main build script

This is based on breath search, maybe there more dynamic way to do it. You can disable logs all toghther by putting this in Engine ini:

[Core.Log]
global=off

But i reccomand you to fix “IsLocalController is NULL,…” messages insted, you msut have null pointer somewhere where you should not have it, do checks everywhere if some PlayerController getting functions returns null

I have met otherwise. I was packing for android and my problem was that I needed to pack for distribution to avoid the logs will be generated.

Thank you.

Well this is reponce to Alex too ;] No Problem

I found the solution, define your macros in the constructor of MyProject.Build.cs ,like this:

public class MyProj : ModuleRules  
{  
    public MyProj(TargetInfo Target)  
    {  
        PublicDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] { "Core", "CoreUObject", "Engine", "InputCore", "UMG", "Slate", "SlateCore" });  
        PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] {  });  

Definitions.Add("_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS");  
    }  
}  

also can see example here:

https://github.com/monsieurgustav/UE4-OSC/blob/master/OSC/Source/OSC/OSC.Build.cs