How to create shared inventory ? (Multiplayer)

Hi! i didnt find any tutorial on this, can you help me guys? im struggling with this for a couple days now.
I want to have a shared Keys like labyrithine for example.
I actually have 2 keys from one door and i can get replication on everything like destroying actors and opening the door etc. but i cant get replication on the pickuped keys.

Can you explain this a bit better, on what exactly you want? If you had a shared inventory you could use multicast events or server events but I would recommend multicast from what I think I understand what you’re asking.

I tried that,but it replicate just the “collect” u know like destroy actor but when second player takes the second key for the door it print u have just 1 key and i want that 1.Player takes key1 and 2.Player takes key2 then the door printed Door Opened and start animation for opening ofcourse when just one player takes both keys doors works just fine and replicates the animation. I think i have to create some kind of database that would save pickuped keys and if the keys = 2(when 1 key picked up key would = 1) then when u interact with the doors then looked to the database and if keys = 2 then the event to open would start. But i dont know how to do that in practice becouse im new to unreal engine(3 months ±)

PS: sorry for the late response im trying to do OSS Epic Online Service and i dont know how to do c++ so :ddd