How to create google play leaderboards?

Hi guys,

Can someone please help with this one? What are the exact steps to create a fully-functioning google play leaderboard? A fairly simple one, where highscores are ranked (the higher, the better principle). Ive done the Google side of things (ID, name, Logo etc) but am struggling with Unreal side of things. In particular, with blueprints.

So basically, I’ve watched all tutorials and seen all forum discussions on that topic but still dont really get 100% how to integrate it into my specific case.

So to breakdown the question into couple of parts (they never seem to be answered or explained completely, always something missing):

1. How to create a login for when a player logs into the game through his/her google account?
  2. Where EXACTLY to place that login blueprint ( player, game mode, separate blueprint, begining play etc)?
  3. Where EXACTLY to place that WRITE LEADERBOARD & READ LEADERBOARD nodes - applied to my particualr case? (please see screenshot below)
  4. How to submit highscore to a leaderboard?
  5. Do you have to create a specific widget for a leaderboard or it is done from Google side of things?
  6. How to call that leaderboard in main menu by clicking on a button?

Please see they way my highscore system works in the game attached. Also please see various other blueprints I’ve managed to dig out online and see if any of these are legit and how they can be integrated in my particular case.

I have highscore variable stored in save game blueprint btw

If someone can help with that one (it’s like winning a lottery here) that would be great.

Thanks

The first picture is my blueprint and the rest of them are what already exist in online sphere.

Hi, I’m having the same issue. Any luck getting this to work ?

Did you find anything? I have the same questions one year later.

I need the answer. Anyone have the solutions?