how to create a walkable planet?

(translated message there may be translation errors).premise my purpose is to create a planet where you can walk on it and build , I followed this video “How to Create Planets in Unreal Engine: Ground to Space Transition UE4 Tutorial - YouTube” I explain what it does in the video , it shows that it can create a sphere using the modeling mode , I performed everything it said , however once created the character can’t walk on it , then I did a lot of testing but I couldn’t figure out exactly 100% what prevents the character from walking on it (maybe the vertices that get stuck too few , it will be buggy (90% this is the problem) ) I point out that even if I shoot with the weapon that is in the initial project the balls don’t bounce but stick, i recreated levels and did a lot of tests , whereupon i decided to try with normal spheres (that you take from the quick key to add objects to the project (like the atmosphere , boxes the balls , etc) , i created one of the same size (1000km) and i don’t have any problems with walking , the character walks jumps all right , the balls bounce fine , however the problem is that it’s not really a sphere and this is noticeable both from the wireframe, and when i set the atmosphere and you see very ugly black lines (this is because i think it has few vertices).

*the problem persists even if I create a sphere (again using modeling mode) with few vertices

Hi @GHOSTS15

When you mean cant walk on it do you mean you go straight thru?

If so the there is a possibility you have no collision enabled on the newly created sphere.

Did you miss a step? Retrace your steps make sure. Maybe the video doesnt even explain collisions (i havent watched it im working)

Hey , hello , thanks for answering me,if I climb on the sphere(1000km big sphere) that is created in the video , my character freezes and stays still (the same for bullets), on the other hand if I create a sphere of the same size but using the one already present in unrealengine in the shapes section , the character walks , jumps , all normal , however then you will see an ugly effect of black lines when you will put the atmosphere , as it is said in the video)

as for collisions I have tried to turn them on turn them off , set them as the default unrealengine sphere , nothing changes

add phrase "*the problem persists even if I create a sphere (again using modeling mode) with few vertices "

Im not sure what you mean as per the u real sphere. But did you actually ADD a collider to the new geometry that you made in the tutorial? It would have to match the mesh size (sphere collision should be sufficient) but not just adding one inside the blueprint/actor. Actually add one to the mesh.

Try looking at this and scroll down to the add simple collision section:

the first (1) circle is to make you understand what I mean “unrealengine spheres”(low poly spheres that however allow you to walk on top ) , the second (2) is the method that is used in the video to create the spheres that however you cannot walk on top of , now I will try the link you sent me

I am new on unrealengine , could you link me a tutorial ( because I did the procedure of this tutorial " How To Enable Collisions In Unreal Engine - YouTube " at least the first part until minute 1:07 ) for all now it doesn’t work