How to create a scaled down 3D flip hose niagara particle system

Hi there,

I could not seem to figure this out, It would be troublesome to have to rescale and shift attributes of the rest of my scene just to make it large enough to work with the particle system. Does anyone happen to know what attributes I would have to change, currently I have tried lowering the sphere radius the particles are spawning from, but after it reaches a certain size the mesh stops being drawn over the outside of the particles. All suggestions are welcome, and that you for your help :slight_smile:

Doesn’t the spawn node allow you to scale the particle system most of the time? Or is that not what you mean?

Hi There,

Thank you for your response, I am not sure where this setting is, but it sounds like exactly what I need, could you give me a few more details on where I might find it?

Thanks,
Kyle

It’s not a setting in Niagara, it is just the node that you spawn it on in blueprint.
NiagaraScale

Ah, it occurs to me that you may not be spawning it in from blueprint but just adding it straight to the level? Maybe in the details panel of the actor it will have a scale setting.

Oh gotcha, sadly this does not work if you scale the 3D flip hose niagara system in the world (or spawn it in at a different size) whether or not it is set to local space it begins to distort :slight_smile: