How to create a hitbox widget system

Hi,
So I’m working on a first-person game and I wanted to create a few simple tutorials like using WASD to walk and space to jump. I have a hitbox blueprint that has a working logic in it that outputs a widget and removes it as needed when the user gets to a certain point. But the problem that I’m having is I have a public variable that is supposed to hold a widget class to spawn it from. But it spawns all of the widgets that I have set for each of the hitbox objects set in my level. So all at once, it will output the “Use WASD” and “use SPACE to Jump” widgets at the same time even though they are both from two different objects. I’m assuming it has to do with the class object being public but I don’t know how else I could access a specific class and only use that specific widget for when I want it to be called.

There is an on collision check that isn’t in the picture but it runs there too. As I said, the logic itself works when it comes to calling correct classes, it calls all the classes at once.