How to correctly edit scalability settings/groups?

So from what I gathered this can be done by editing an “ini” config file, but whatever file I edited (Because I found more than one posts about that and every one said a different ini file…project\config\DefaultScalability, project\Saved\Config\Scalability, DeviceProfiles, Engine, Engine\Config\Base Scalability, Base, BaseDeviceProfiles), and put new “group settings” in, there were no changes in testing. So whatever little information I managed to gather on that subject did little to no help with my problem.

So my question is:
How can it be done exactly?
What file exactly do I need to edit?
And how are the correct edits done?

Maybe I edited correct one also in my testing but did something wrong in the edit itself.
As was stated in one of the posts I read about that, someone mentioned that before stating “group names” with wanted settings, in ini file it should be stated system settings “group” i.e.:

[SystemSettings]

r.DefaultFeature.AntiAliasing=2

r.TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight=0.2

r.TemporalAASamples=32

r.TemporalAASharpness=0.8

r.Tonemapper.Sharpen=1

;or how ever you want your own settings, and then after that you put other group settings, i.e.:

[FoliageQuality@2]

foliage.DensityScale=0.60

grass.DensityScale=0.60

;or whatever else…

Also, how would I properly test that changing the settings is working correctly?
Is there any difference in using Set Foliage Quality node to set the quality from i.e. using Execute Command node?
And is it needed to be tested in standalone project, or maybe even packaged project to properly see the results?

I would be immensely grateful for any help with my problem and lack of knowledge with said subject, thanks in advance.

Most of the config settings like this can be change using either game user settings:

or by using the console command node.

For some reasons, you might, very occasionally need to edit an ini file.

There’s no difference between doing it in an ini file or using blueprint, and most if not all of it works in production shipping.

Yes, I have gone over those basics and know how to do them, but unfortunately your answer doesn’t help me.
I know I can change them in my project in UE4 through blueprints, setting them each one by one with different nodes and whatnot but that is not what I am looking for.
What I am asking about is changing the scalability setting group “presets” that are, as far as I am informed set in a certain engine or project ini file, so that I can make my own presets/groups of those scalability setting.
What I really need is to be able to “set” them in the ini file, as they are by default, if that is possible, and have them kinda “overwrite” the default scalability presets.

I hope I am making enough sense.
Thank you for the answer and trying to help, appreciate it.