How to "cook" UPK files?

I am a newbie, but I have been playing Infinity Blade for a decade now. I am trying to mod it, and so far I have use UE Viewer to convert the cooked files into skeletal meshes and PSK files. Then I used UDK Editor to turn that skeletal mesh into a UPK file. I don’t think Unreal Frontend can cook UPK files, they seem to only cook UDK map files. I don’t know if this is even possible.

Hi,

.i see it´s about Modding a certain game by Extracting the fbx,texturs and animaion seq…

you´ll need for this task certain editors and 3rd party apps in order to bring it the content back.

for further and detailed instructions,Go To the “Unreal Tournament 3” scene,also in this forum Accessable.
or to the “Batman Arkham Knights” modding scene and place your question as well there…

you might also,use the Search Engine,here in the Forum in order to Avoid Multiple Posts to one Big Topic,since the Packaging and cooking process comes with so many issues along…
you also might Tag your posts as well,so other seeker find it,it´s just benefitial.

also your nickname…a bad choice for your first introduction,changing it to something else might also help to take you serious…

since here are no Mods around we All must Prevent multiple post and flooding…and maintain a certain Overiew,Hopefully this makes sense for you.

I suggest,you come Again,Remove this Post and Place it in for this Relevant section,Tag “Cooking”.

Have a Nice Day.

Thanks for leaving your Trash.