How to control Metahuman FaceRig with OSC

Hi there, I have already a working OSC Reciever Blueprint, but I dont know how to control/connect the facerig curves to it to control them in realtime. What i want to achieve is to have predefined poses (curve values) which I can trigger over OSC.
So my basic attempt was to try to get the blueprint instance of the ControlRig into my osc blueprint but I didnt manage to do it…

Thanks for helping in advance

Hi, i’ve been working on the same thing. A solution i found is to send the OSC input into the metahuman control rig inside of the metahuman animation blueprint. To do this you can set the metahuman’s face animation mode to use animation blueprint and set the anim class to Face_AnimBP in your level. I followed the immersive HQ tutorial for controlling lights via OSC, the rest is pretty much the same. Your animation blueprint should look like this, i just disconnected all of the livelink nodes to make it simpler.

You can set the control rig variables inside your OSC control blueprint, the only thing thats different from the other tutorial is how to call the variable into the AnimBP. This worked for me.