How to contact to moderator or answer to moderator's feedback?

Some recommendation do not meet my game. Moderator asked to mark login requirements as “Epic ID” for my game, but game does not require any login.

How can I answer or contact?

Hey there @DmitriiDukhnich,

Thanks for reaching out, when submitting your reviews you can leave a comment for the moderation team if needed. I have taken note and I am actively looking into this for you. I will hopefully have an answer soon :slight_smile:

Hi there @DmitriiDukhnich

I was able to get confirmation that, if the Epic Games Achievement System is in use then it is required to utilize the Epic ID login. This will need to be updated and reflected within your product accordingly.

Please refer to our documentation for more information: Configure Store Settings | Epic Online Services Developer

Since you are leveraging your Epic Account Services, you will need to integrate it into your Offer Page. Navigate to your Offer Details → Artifact Settings in your Dev Portal. Scroll down until you see EAS Integration, and select your product from the dropdown menu.

Here is a link to our documentation: Manage Offers | Epic Online Services Developer

Hi there was a kid that was being really mean in Fortnite and I was wondering if you could ban him for like two days and his username is Crxzy4323