How to combine multiple Variables in the same blueprint

Hi there, I’m trying to create a bluprint who allow me to choose at the same time differents varialbes. I’ve got a wall and I want to be able to change the top part, the middle part and the bottom part, because I have multiple variables of each one. Is this possible? I achive this stage of blueprint, but I don’t know if it’s the best way, can I combine this differents “get” nodes?

Have 3 arrays. One of top parts, one of middle, and one of bottom parts.

In construction, you have 3 set static mesh statement ( top middle bottom ), and the user can choose which mesh in the level.

You can use a enumerator ( I see you have them ) to choose which mesh ( variant1, variant2 etc ), but it’s a bit more of a fiddle.

Thanks man, I’d tried something similar but I think I didn’t create the arrays, I used the Panel Meshes with the three “SetStaticMesh”. Again thanks a lot.

1 Like

Hello again mr ClockworkOcean, sorry for the trouble. Dou you know if it’s possible to add to my blueprint the option which one of the variables can have a location variable? For exemple that in my viewport I could select which top panel I want, which middle panel I want and which bottom panel I want, but now I can choose the bottom panel and move the location of this one, only the bottom. I don’t know if I’m explaining it good. My graph now is like you said it before. Thanks again.

So you want to be able to move each part?

For sure you can do this.

What you are actually experiencing, is the pivot points of the various meshes not being in the right place ( probably ). An easy solution is to make copies of the meshes, and fix their pivots in modelling mode.

Otherwise you’ll end up entering locations and rotations.

Here’s just the code for the top

1 Like

You can also set this

Which gives you something to work with in the level

widget

1 Like

This is great. In this case the pivot points are in the correct position, but what I want is add like a new variable of attachments like a panel of lights or some pipes or whatever, and be able to move the position of this attachments and not having a fixed position for this. Thanks man, you make my day with this help. Have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like