How to check the array sequence?

How would you go about checking if the elements in an integer array is equal is with another array?

For instance: Array(A) contains (12345) and Array(B) contains (32451)

I’m trying to get the blueprint to print false unless Array(B) equals (12345)

Hi,

Just to make sure, are you trying to see if both arrays have matching numbers or they have the same number of indexes?

Regards

Both but especially want the arrays to match. Like, say if I wanted to compare two integer arrays, both arrays have to have the same number of index’s and the same elements in the exact same order(not just contain the same numbers)

I got to the point where the blueprint checks whether or not they have the same elements but got stuck after that

You can just directly compare the arrays. Drag a pin from one, press = and you’ll see the ‘identical’ operator :slight_smile:

Do you mean like this? I tried this method but only picks out what elements the arrays have in common. Is there a way to read the array’s elements and see if they’re in the same sequence as the other?

Oh! Ok, sorry I misunderstood. How did you do that? I tried to drag a pin and make it but it just brought up the search box as if I looking for a node

Just drag a pin off, hit the equals, and you will see identical…

You were right! My problem was that I was on Unreal Engine 4.21. The node is only on the versions after that I guess.

No, like this: