How to check if line trace hit a component with a tag? (C++)

Hi everybody, I’ve been strugling to find how the syntax to this works. I want to check if a line trace I made hits a component with the tag “human”. What’s the best way for me to achieve that? Here’s how the code looks like so far.

AUGhost::AUGhost()
{
 	// Set this character to call Tick() every frame.  You can turn this off to improve performance if you don't need it.
	PrimaryActorTick.bCanEverTick = true;

for (int32 I = 0; I < 6; ++I)
{
	// Line Trace
    float CurrentAngle = I * (360/20.f);
    FVector StartPoint = GetActorLocation();
    FVector Forward = GetActorForwardVector();
    FRotator Rotation = FRotator(0.f, CurrentAngle - 45.f, 0.f);
    FVector EndPoint = StartPoint + Rotation.RotateVector(Forward) * 80.0f;
	FHitResult Hit;
    GetWorld()->LineTraceSingleByChannel(Hit, StartPoint, EndPoint, ECC_Visibility);
	DrawDebugLine(GetWorld(), StartPoint, EndPoint, FColor(52,220,239), true);

// Check if component with Tag "Human" was hit
	if (FHitResult Hit->ActorHasTag(TEXT("Human")))
	{

}
}

Is “Human” an actor or a component? (I just wanted to make sure.)

There are two common *HasTag methods: ActorHasTag and ComponentHasTag.
You can access the first Actor or Component that was hit by using GetActor() or GetComponent() methods on FHitResult variable.

Every Actor and Component has a TArray<FName> member variable (Actor → Tags, Component → ComponentTags) that contains all the given tags.

Let’s suppose your target is an Actor. But first put the for loop in/after BeginPlay().

FHitResult HitResult;
if (GetWorld()->LineTraceSingleByChannel(HitResult, /*...*/, /*...*/, ECC_Visibility))
{
    AActor* Target = HitResult.GetActor(); 
    if (Target->ActorHasTag(FName(TEXT("Human"))))
    {
        // do something
    }
}

One more thing: be sure Trace Response is correct of targeted Actor!

Hope this helps!

Not Working in my condition Swepp Trace

TArray hitResults;
	if (GetWorld()->SweepMultiByChannel(hitResults, GetActorLocation(), GetActorLocation(), FQuat::Identity, ECC_Visibility, FCollisionShape::MakeSphere(Sweep_SphereRadius))) {
		for (FHitResult ishit : hitResults) {
			if (ishit.GetActor()->ActorHasTag(FName(TEXT("Wall")))) { UE_LOG(LogTemp, Display, TEXT("Has Tag Wall")); }
			GEngine->AddOnScreenDebugMessage(1, 0.5f, FColor::Orange, FString::Printf(TEXT("Hit Name : %s"), *ishit.Actor->GetName()));
		}
	}

Any Solution