How to change different fighting style animations

Hi guys. So I have a character who has spear animations, and than she can switch to having swords which requires different animations. I am sure this is something stupid, but I have attached a screen shot on how far I have gotten. So basically with the push of the button Y I switch to swords, and the idle changes I have a new animset class set. But I don’t know how to utilize the other animations for the sword fighting. Any help??

Bump Anyone help out?

this all really depends on how you have implemented things and which animations you are looking to switch out. are your attacks for instance done in the animation bp or are you calling them in your character?

i came up with a solution to the overall issue but havent had time to properly test in all situations ( did a short basic test). so basically it is possible to have multiple animation options in any given state and pick one based on a variable. as you can see i used a blend posses by int and decided which animation to play based on the integer weapon index. i also then had to modify the transition rule to account for all the different animations.

i seriously doubt this is the proper way to do things but it seem to work and keeps everything centralized without having to create redundant anim BPs. hopefully this give you some ideas or something.

Edit: i added the fourth picture which shows a part of a implementation i did within the character where all attack information was in a data table (including which animation to play).