How to change caret image in editable text box?

Greetings! I’m trying to make a command terminal system in UE, and it’s coming along quite well. However, I’m trying to get the text edit caret (little blinking line where you are typing) to render as the thick blocky line of old computer systems instead of the thin line that is the UE editable text box default.

This is the caret I have:
Capture

And this the style of caret I want:
Capture2

I tried editing the caret image in the Details window of the editable text box, but no luck. I actually noticed that if I change the image in the Details window, it seems like the caret IS rendering with that image, but squashed in the X axis down to the width of the default caret. For example, if I set the image to be a horizontal line, the line gets squashed down into a little dot:
Capture

So I think changing the image actually does what it’s supposed to, but the size is being overridden somehwere. Does anyone know how to fix this? Is it a bug? I’m completely at a loss.

I have the same problem, did you come up with a solution?

Thanks in advance!

I asked this question in the r/unrealengine subreddit and got a quick response that worked like a charm! Take a look here.