How to change audio effects at runtime?

Is it possible to change the low pass frequency of a sound at runtime? I have gotten it to work but it resets the sound cue when successful.

Hi! You can use Sound Mixes, take a look at Audio System Overview | Unreal Engine Documentation

I have read through that multiple times but I can’t seem to figure out how to change it dynamically through blueprint. I want to open the low pass filter using a timeline or lerp or something from 120 hz to 5000 hz over time. The “pop” and “push” options don’t work for what I’m trying to do as they are instantaneous. I want to basically emulate my own occlusion attenuation since the one in engine is a bit funky with the interpolation time. When setting it to a value of 10, it is still fairly quick (but longer than if set at 1) when the source comes into view but when the source leaves the view it seems to be an actual 10 seconds. Currently I found a work around by overriding the attenuation and setting the occlusion attenuation lower when needed but it still doesn’t allow for much control.