How to bind to dynamic delegate in a struct? Or any delegate reference?

So I have some code written in C++ where I have a map of keys to a struct with dynamic multicast delegates.

However I can’t find a way to bind to these dynamic multicast delegates in Blueprint.

If I make the delegate properties BlueprintReadOnly or BluePrintReadWrite, they show up in the “Break Struct” as variables but I still can’t bind to them.

The C++.

USTRUCT(BlueprintType)
struct RDBASEFRAMEWORK_API FRDBaseUIButtonInteractionSettings
{
	GENERATED_USTRUCT_BODY();

/** Called when the button is clicked */
	UPROPERTY(BlueprintAssignable, Category="Button|Event")
	FOnButtonClickedEvent OnClicked;

... etc...
};

UPROPERTY(EditAnywhere, BlueprintReadOnly, Category = "Button|Event")
TMap<FKey, FRDBaseUIButtonInteractionSettings> InteractionKeys;

It seems like the blueprint editor only exposes access to these if they’re directly members of a class.

For now it seemed to work to use a UObject instead of a Struct to contain the delegates. It’s a bit more annoying and requires more steps from the blueprint side, but at least I have a working way to route events now.

UCLASS(BlueprintType, Blueprintable, DefaultToInstanced, EditInlineNew)
class RDBASEFRAMEWORK_API URDBaseUIButtonInteractionSettingsSettings : public UObject
{
	GENERATED_BODY()

public:	

/** Called when the button is clicked */
	UPROPERTY(BlueprintAssignable, Category="Button|Event")
	FOnButtonClickedEvent OnClicked;
};

UPROPERTY(EditAnywhere, BlueprintReadOnly, Instanced, Category = "Button|Event")
TMap<FKey, URDBaseUIButtonInteractionSettingsSettings*> InteractionKeys;

I have to manually write some blueprint in a construction script or some other event that runs early to bind to an event instead of using the properties directly. Once I get a reference to the URDBaseUIButtonInteractionSettingsSettings object, I can bind to its delegates.