How to attach both hands to a sword in the sequencer?

I’m using the default ThirdpersonBP Control rig, and the Free Fantasy Weapon Sample Pack, and the Sequencer.
I’ve been trying to make animations for my character, and I’m currently trying to make 2 handed weapon animations. I’ve looked and I couldn’t find anything on this subject for help.
I want the right hand to define where the Sword goes, and the Sword to define where the left hand goes, so the left hand doesn’t look all floaty and weird.
Any suggestions?

Not sure if this could work, but I’d suggest trying to add a socket to either the sword (if it has a skeleton that can be animated), or add a socket to the right hand with an offset so you can attach the left hand to that socket. Since you want the sword to follow the right hand, and left hand to follow the sword, it basically means you want the left hand to follow the right hand anyway. Worth testing I suppose.

How do I do that with a control rig in the Animation mode Sequencer? I’ve tried to connect the hand control to the sword but I haven’t figured out how to do it in the Sequencer. I can bind the right hand to the sword just fine, but I can’t seem to be able to bind the left hand to the sword or the left hand to the right.