How to assign multiple sequential actions to single key?

I am trying to assign a single key binding to perform a sequential series of task at every key press interval.
For example: In a VR template level, i am trying to assign a button (any) to allow the user (vr pawn) to teleport to a predefined location ‘A’, second key press (same key) would teleport to location ‘B’, third same key press teleports user to location ‘C’, pressing again takes user to the next predetermined location and so on and so forth OR cycle back to location ‘A’. As many interest zones/predefined locations/x,y,z, coordinates desired, BUT using the same key.
I am pretty new at blueprinting, i though the “sequence” node would work or i may have to try using arrays, but i am clueless as to how to go about doing this.

Just do a simple switch with a count, every time you press the key do count = count + 1 (or count++ function) then do a swith to it example: 1 → “tp to temple” 2 → “to hell” etc, and when you get to the end just reset the count back to 0(or 1 but you in coding so should work more with 0). Good luck.