How to add missing default TopDown Templates?

I posted this in the Answer Hub, but this may be a better place for it:

I recently built UE4 on my Gentoo Linux laptop, fired up the editor, and decided to look at a top down template project. After getting it started, I was looking at the Blueprint Top Down Template Overview, but it looks like some pieces are missing. It gets to a point where it starts talking about animation, but there is no Top Down Animation Item in the Content Browser and I keep seeing error messages in the console such as:

1001[2016.02.01-03.22.46:548][292]LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/TopDownBP/Charter/TopDownAnimBlueprint’ 1001[2016.02.01-03.22.46:549][292]LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/TopDownBP/Character/TopDownAnimBlueprint’ [2016.02.01-03.22.46:550][292]LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to find object ‘Object /Game/TopDownBP/Character/TopDownAnimBlueprint.TopDownAnimBlueprint’ 1001[2016.02.01-03.22.46:551][292]LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/TopDownBP/Character/TopDownAnimBlueprint’ [2016.02.01-03.22.46:551][292]LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to find object ‘Object /Game/TopDownBP/Character/TopDownAnimBlueprint.TopDownAnimBlueprint’

I get similar messages for all the parts after this part of the tutorial.

Is there a way to put this in, or did something not build correctly when I first built the engine from source on Linux?

Please let me know if I can provide any other info to help solve this if this is a problem - this is what I can come up with for now.

Thanks!

–UPDATE–

Don’t know if this has anything to do with it, but I am using Clang 3.7, largely because other things on my system depend on it and I have generally found that downgrading is harder than upgrading.

hi there
in ur engine source direction u have folder called Templates, inside templates folder there is folder called TP_TopDownBP, if u think its broken of have missing file u can download this folder from unreal engine github, or simply run Setup.sh inside ur engine folder
i hope this help