How to add bots with the Shootergame project

I’m new to the official learning project Shooter game and managed to build and run the Unreal project. But I’m having trouble getting my expected running game scenario.

I assume that the game is multiplayer-only out of the box and we need a server-client setup. However, all the tutorials I found skip the instruction on how to start the server and so here are my on trials and findings

1. The ShooterEntry map seems to be the main menu screen where you could set up a server with the number of bots you want, but looks like it is only for the clients to join one of the server found on LAN. There is no menu item about starting your own server.

2. Launching any other maps will just show myself in the map, unable to add bots to it.

So my guess is that there is a separate server program to run, but where is it?
Is there a complete tutorial on how to get the multiplayer game up and running with bots in it?

I sort of got around the problem by adding Shooterbot assets to any Level map by hand. But it would be great if someone could answer my question with clear and reproducible steps.