How to add a plugin to UE 5.4

Hi Everyone, I’m new to the UE world and on a part of my project i an using UE 5.4 and ROS2 integration. I am currently in the process of creating a map for my robot to run on. But i am unfortunately not able to find the FAB plugin in the editor, i have seen a file in the site called the Linux_Fab_5.4.0_0.0.4 but how do someone, add it to the Editor, i haven’t found any tutorials or instructions on how to do it. if someone can help me with that it would be really helpful.

I haven’t had issues with the Fab tab myself, but here’s some alternative solutions in case they help:

  • From the Epic Games Launcher, if you have the plugin downloaded, you can click Unreal Engine → Library and at the bottom of that page you can find your desired plugin and click Add to Project.
  • Alternatively you could also manually visit the Fab website, download the plugin from there, and add it in the Plugins/ directory of your project. Then in your project, in the Plugins tab it should show up.

Hope that helps!