It is between transitions. I want to think you would call it some kind of “mosaic” fade. It seems like it is a bunch of black squares that first go to a non solid block pattern and then gone completely. But as for which ones in order it seems fairly random, or at least done so complex it appears random.
I see no way to do it without it being very complicated lol. Any ideas? thx
Off the top of my head I am thinking a widget, with one of the boxes either a horizontal box or vertical box, and try to make them fill the screen uniformly. And also have the other state for the block fill up the screen. Then when triggered it randomly picks which for the half state. then very small delay, and all the ones that were turned half set not visible and the ones that were not picked go half then delay and set them not visible.