My aim is it to go like 70-100 km/h in 1-2 second. It doesn’t need to be realistic. I just want to accelerate quickly when my car stands or stopped.
I tried following things to accelerate my vehicle faster:
- Playing around with torque curve
- Small intervals between keys in the timeline
- Setting high values for keys
Nothing changed the acceleration remarkably.
- Set higher Max RPM, which worked thus it increased my max km/h but not the acceleration
- Lowering the mass of my car (this actually worked best, but I don’t want to do that only to accelerate faster)
I watched this Tutorial from Epic. Unfortunatly it didn’t help me.
I use the same car as in the tutorial.
Hope you guys can help me.
Thanks in advance!