How spawn a building, structure, or actors?

I’ve wanted to mess around with a empire building game with Blueprints, but I’m not sure how to create/spawn buildings, which would be actors. Specifically things like Starcraft structures that create units, or just buildings like in The Forest game. So the player would select the actor from a menu, then select where to place it on the screen/map.

Does anyone know how to do this, or point me in the right direction of a tutorial or documentation that will help me figure this out? I’d like to do this with Blueprints, as I am not familiar enough with C++.

Your question comes with a lot of complicated answers. Short answer, learn how to use blueprint.

Less short answer:
Start small. First, figure out how to spawn a Static Mesh or an Instance of a Static Mesh at a specific Vector/Transform.

Then, figure out what you need to do to interact with that object, say by destroying/deleting it.

Then figure out how you can add options to that object so the player can choose which event to call on it.

And basically figure out every tiny system and feature as you need it. One Lego block at a time.