How should i fix this unknown cooking error?

I have tried migrating the assets as well as what most of the other pages have said to do, but it still did not help. What should i do? Here are the error logs.

Edit: Below are screenshots of the options menu, the other UI menus are basically the same. I might just be too new but i can’t see what is wrong with them? i was following " Blueprint Multiplayer: Project Overview | 01 | v4.11 Tutorial Series | Unreal Engine - YouTube ". The 12th video is where i stopped watching to started to set up another menu in game, that’s why it is basically the same. if you seem something i just did poorly or simply wrong pls tell me. Thank you for your time.

“Error Logs”
“Screenshots.zip”

According you to your log, you have 8 “Unknown structure” errors that are the possible causes of the cooking fail error. therefor investigate the following files:

• ‘StructProperty /Game/UI/GameMenus/Pokemon.Pokemon_C:PlayerInfo’
  • ‘StructProperty /Game/UI/GameMenus/TrainerSheet.TrainerSheet_C:PlayerInfo’
  • ‘StructProperty /Game/UI/GameMenus/Pokemon.Pokemon_C:PlayerInfo’
  • ‘StructProperty /Game/UI/GameMenus/TrainerSheet.TrainerSheet_C:PlayerInfo’
  • ‘StructProperty /Game/UI/MainMenu/OptionsMenu.OptionsMenu_C:PlayerInfo’
  • ‘StructProperty /Game/UI/MainMenu/OptionsMenu.OptionsMenu_C:PlayerInfo’
  • ‘StructProperty /Game/Blueprints/Lobby/LobbyGM.LobbyGM_C:ConnectedPlayers.ConnectedPlayers’.
  • ‘StructProperty /Game/Blueprints/Lobby/LobbyGM.LobbyGM_C:ConnectedPlayers.ConnectedPlayers’

I edited the post, and looked into those files but was not able to see what was wrong.

Thank you so much, i looked into how to fix unknown structure errors and it how works.