How much knowledge of C++ do I need before I dive into Unreal c++

I want to start programming in unreal with c++(i have basic knowledge of blueprint and c++) but everything looking so confusing. What is the best way do start? Which level of c++ i need before even try to start? Is there any learning path or any good book?

Basic syntax rules, technically anything is good to know other then C++ standard library is useful, as UE4 has it’s own standard library and you would need to learn it anyway, If you have any expirance with C# or Java you should to pick it up more quickly as those languages taken a lot from C/C++ in terms of syntax and lot of concepts.

You might try to look in to my old C++ from core tutorial series which explains C++ from basics and how it works. Unreal Enigne 4 (not really yet) C++ from core - Part 1 - C++ basics 1 - YouTube it incomplete but should show you basics

Also note that by knowing blueprints you already know half of C++ as blueprints use same APIs and are part of same class tree (blueprint is a class), 95% of all nodes are direct bindings to C++ functions and target pin shows on which object you calling a function on. So you already know a lot, but you not aware of it yet.

Thank you, I will check your tutorial.