How might I use hotkeys to adjust actor properties for virtual production?

I see that there are options for using both MIDI and DMX controllers to adjust actor/mesh properties in UE4, but I’m struggling to find a method of assigning some simple controls via standard keyboard input. Full disclosure, I’m ULTIMATELY trying to use the Loupedeck CT to have analogue control in virtual production. For example, being able to turn knobs to adjust any actor property (positions, light intensity/direction/color, scale, etc.). However, as far as I’m aware, there isn’t a Loupedeck supported API based plugin for UE4/5, but the Loupedeck CT does support creating custom keyboard/mouse mappings. For example, I could assign a knob to input CTRL+1 repeatedly as it is turned left, and CTRL+2 repeatedly as it is turned to the right. It should make sense now what I’m trying to do.

If I know how to assign a keyboard keystroke or a mouse input to any property by increments, then I can get that input mapped to my Loupedeck.

I’ve spent several hours looking around for answers so far, but I suspect I lack the proper UE4 vernacular to know how to ask the right questions, so if someone could point me in at least the right direction re:search terms for this type of task, I’d be grateful. Thanks!