How many days, i can use Education licence?

Hi Sir,

Today I have installed the Twinmotino in my PC under the Student category but after installation, I have observed it is only for 14 days trial.

please confirm, because of I have lost my Job due to Corona and I want to make my career in 3D molding Animation but before I have to learn.

and I can spend the money would request you to please help.

Regards

There is no time restriction on the educational version of Twinmotion. You are welcome to use it for educational purposes for as long as you like.

Great information, thank you!

thanks for info

This field is one of the fastest growing. Technology is progressing: new updates, new features are constantly being released, and sometimes it can be hard to keep up.

This field is one of the fastest growing. Technology is progressing: new updates, new features are constantly being released, and sometimes it can be hard to keep up. But if youre determined to stay abreast of the trends in your field, you need to evolve with the technology. Currently Im doing network administration and security at asa college miami florida and Im also learning how to do 3D modeling. Its a very exciting process and challenging of course, but I think it`s worth it. And my recommendation to you - choose a 3D animation program that suits your skill level. Don’t use complex programs right away if you can’t work with them.