How increase memory?

When importing fbx the engine crashes
and in the log it says
Fatal error: [File:D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformMemory.cpp] [Line: 251] Ran out of memory allocating 4799892160 bytes with alignment 4. Last error msg: The paging file is too small for this operation to complete…

How and where I can to increase memory size?

Greetings @KorotkinAlexande

In regards to this error, the last part is where I’d start: ‘The paging file is too small for this operation to complete’. It’s saying that your paging file is too small. This can be altered. (The size of your paging file determines how much committed/virtual memory is used to store modified data) I’d consider bumping up the size of the paging file and testing again. Let me know how that works.

Sorry, but I don’t know where I can to increase virtual memory.
Can you tell me?

I’m not sure where I’m allowed to go into that from a professional point as that’s tied to Windows/Microsoft settings. However, if you do a Google search on increasing page file sizes, there should be a number of guides on doing so.

Ok. Thanks!

You’re very welcome! Let me know if it resolves the issue or if it continues to happen. I’ll be happy to help! Thanks!