How I can Make my character look follow diraction of camera

So I want to make my char look follow camera like when i move my mouse to right my char is rotate to right
So when my character on idle my camera can move freely and my char not rotate follow the camera except
I press wasd that my char gonna walk So this a good one
But when my char is aiming I can’t make my char facing follow my camera until i press wasd my character
will turn follow where is camera facing
So what I want is How I can make my char look follow where is camera facing by I dont need to press WASD anymore

There is a checkbox / a setting that you will have to turn on. I’ll check again when I’m back at my computer, but if you are in the Character BP and search for “controller rotation” in the class defaults you should be able to replicate the rotation. If you change that setting once the player is aiming this should work.

Sorry Im little confuse right now what do you mean “If you change that setting once the player is aiming this should work.” where I can change that = =

When you press your aim button an event will be fired. After that set “Use Controller Rotation Yaw” on your character to true. This should turn your character with the camera when aiming. Don’t forget to set that value to false once you stop aiming.

Oh I got this Thank!