How get unreal engine source files

hello , i have find the page that explain for get file from GITHUB, but that say page 404.

how can i get the source files?

Thx for answer.

Greetings @Semnoz !

We see that is your first time posting! Welcome to the Unreal Engine Community! :medal_sports:

I’m sorry to learn that you have issues getting the UE Source Code. Please visit the link below. The pages on GitHub are up and running with no errors.

Please let us know if this helps! Happy Creating and have a beautiful day! :grinning:

hi thx for answer.

Before you can access the repository at https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine, you must:

• be an Unreal Engine subscriber.
  • have a GitHub account.
  • have associated your GitHub account with your Unreal Engine account as described on the UE4 on GitHub page.

I have all done. but when i go on GitHub i dont find source code …

I’m prolly dumb…

You’re very welcome, Semnoz! You’re not dumb at all.

It’s definitely odd, though. I can see from your screenshot that you are logged in. Since you have followed the steps outlined by Epic Games, if no one else offers any possible reasons why this is happening, please visit the Epic Games Support page. I’m sorry you’re having this issue. :worried:

I don’t find any help on support.

if someone have a tips to get this sources in 4.27 that can be cool and helpfull.

You have to login to UnrealEngine.com. Go to your Account (personal) → Connections → Accounts.

From here you have to connect your Github account. Once done the UE source on Git will be available.

1 Like

all cannected

Someone invited me ton unreal engine and now that work thx alote

1 Like