How do you select and edit multiple spline points?

Simple question. I have a spline component and in a level, I added and arranged points to make a curve. How do I group select multiple spline points at once to move around as a group?
Thanks.

Hi.
I am not sure but it seems you have to modify just one, then copy paste the tangent values of the modified one.
Anyone else knows a quickest way?

From the grave… hehe

Unfortunately, even in UE5 there is no such (working) functionality. Neither Rotate, Scale nor Transform of multiple Spline Points is working in Unreal Engine (though almost every 3D Modelling Tool especially Level Design Tool has that built-in). Spline Points have to be be dragged one by one and lately without having the Spline Component selected before (otherwise you cannot move that single one as well, it gets stuck right after one Micro UU of Movement). I am hoping to find a way to draw my spline with any other tool and import the drawn Spline (though thats very handicapped). Quite Embarassing but thats how it is.

I bet there’s a way to create this feature using Editor Blueprints (or whatever they’re called). I wouldn’t be surprised if someone built on already and put it up on the forums, github, or the Unreal Marketplace.
I did a search on marketplace for “spline” and there were a LOT of hits, but most were about using splines to build other stuff like procedural meshes, etc. rather than making it easier to place the spline points in the first place.

However, this one looks promising:

Rezzing a dead thread because I had the same question and just figured it out. This is now a feature (if it wasn’t then). Just hold control and click on the points you want to add to your current selection.