How do you keep learning Unreal Engine while studying/working?

I’ve got to an amazing level or Unreal knowledge in a year but had to stop because University came along and I couldn’t use Unreal anymore. For those of you out there working/studying, how do you retain and acquire new Unreal knowledge while still having time for yourself and your duties.
On holidays, I find myself sitting 10 hours a day in front of my pc learning UE, I learn a bunch of stuff and then school comes by and everything is gone.
My question is, how do you balance your time, if u have any?

Balancing time between work/study and learning Unreal Engine can be challenging, but here are some tips that may help:

1. Prioritize: Make a list of your most important tasks and allocate your time accordingly, focusing on your work/study responsibilities first.
  2. Schedule: Set aside specific times each week to work on Unreal Engine, and stick to that schedule as much as possible.
  3. Learn efficiently: Utilize resources like online tutorials, forums, and books to maximize your learning. Focus on key concepts and techniques that will help you make the most progress in the shortest amount of time.
  4. Practice: Regularly apply what you learn in Unreal Engine by working on small projects or exercises.
  5. Take breaks: Don’t burn yourself out by studying for hours on end. Take breaks, get outside, and engage in other activities like sports, cooking, etc to maintain balance in your life.

Remember, learning Unreal Engine is a marathon, not a sprint, so be patient with yourself and enjoy the process.

1 Like

if you spend 10 hours a day studying mechanics of UN one year you know what you need in 2 you know everything but you need to know the C+ sudy C+ UN can wait is not go no wear