How do you get rid of bugged folders?

I apologize in advance if it’s in the wrong section.

I’m having a little problem with my project manager recently

I was following a tutorial wich at some point explained how you could create an AI by creating a character and control it with an AIcontroller, at some point the guy shows how you can copy the UE4 base character model and it’s animations by putting the assets in here:

285906-ue4-animation-screenshot-bug.png

He’s getting the asset from the top down shooter default content, as he’s working in the top down default project, he already had the asset

For my part, I created a default top down shooter and copied the “mannequin” folder into my project trough my file manager (not trough unreal)

When I tried to apply the mesh and the animation blueprint to my mesh, the mesh worked perfectly (as shown on my screenshot), but the animation blueprint wouldn’t stop giving me errors, and I couldn’t figure out why

As it didn’t worked, I decided to delete the “animation” folder of the “mannequin”, only keeping the “character” folder that worked fine, and that I would deal with the animation later.

But from now on, whenever I save my project, the “animation” folder pop up again in my content browser, even though it’s empty

I tried deleting this folder trough my file manager but the same thing keep happening

I’ve seen the same problem here: Can't delete empty folder - fixredirects does nothing... - Community & Industry Discussion - Epic Developer Community Forums

but the solution given by krishcrush_ does not work for me, as my file manager do not allow me to see any “file that UE4 think are gone” in properties (I guess it might be because I’m using linux ubuntu instead of windows, therefore not the same file manager)

I’ve seen another explanation here: Moving Assets/Folders - Pipeline & Plugins - Epic Developer Community Forums

but even if I “fix up redirectors” in my broken folder, it keeps respawning

How can I get rid of this folder?

thank you in advance for helping

Try to remove Intermediate and Saved folder from your project directory.