After looking through thousands of blueprint for days now I still have not found out how inventories( Inventory components) work.
Things I have found out so far:
- The Inventory Component can be set in the defaults pannel of the character, but not be accessed in the editor graph.
- Inventory Components allow to set a bunch of default values (slots, weight …) but those cant be accessed in the editor as well.
- Inventory Components seem not to have an array of items in the inventory.
- (Especially for tamed dinos) Equipable item types can be set in defaults pannel, but the current equiped item can not be accessed.
- How can I add items to an inventory via blueprint then?
- How can I transfer items between inventories?
- How can i read wich armor/saddle the character is wearing?
If I am just an idiot and have overseen something quite obvious please tell me!
If the things i wanna do are not possible at the moment, please tell me, as well, so i can stop researching!