How do I update a hud element based on score or eliminations of a player

I’m currently making a gun game, that I am using to learn the ropes of UEFN. I wanted to add a cool HUD element, that would show the player the silhouette of the next gun they would get. I have tried to think of ways to do this, but I can’t think of a way to do it. (Or I did have one way, which would use 340 triggers, which definitely wouldn’t run well)
How can I make an elminination counter, that would switch out the layer of a hud element on each tracked elimination?

I have an example underneath of what I am thinking on how it should work. I used a input trigger to simulate an elimination between two HUD Messaging Devices. Don’t know if that could help
Any help is greatly appreciated! :smiley:

Haven’t made a gun game or delved into the UI widgets yet…

Can you piggy back it off the event that switches weapon.
Or if its using item granters for the weapon changes, you might be able to use the on item granted event to disable previous UI element and enable a new one ??

I have thought about doing a bit like you’ve said, but I’m not sure how to make the game show and hide each Ui element in a particular order or in a sequence (or any order for that matter), depending on the players eleminations in the round

Check out the Killing Spree Snippet it has a popup each kill you could do something similar