How do i set perspective matrix to another value?

Hi!

I was changed projection matrix value ( Red box ) by using ‘View->ViewMatrices.ProjMatrix’. Then occured blurry effect.

I have to use changed value, but I want to remove blurry effect.

How can i do that?

When i was changed same value at directx or another engine, it work normally not blurry effect.

Hey -

What engine version are you working in where you’re seeing this behavior? Do you see the same thing happen in 4.6 as well? Where in the editor where you editing the projection matrix value (inside blueprints, material editor, etc.). Any information you can provide that will allow us to reproduce this effect will help track down the cause.

Cheers

Hi ,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you.

He was probably trying to do it as described here so extending UGameViewportClient and overriding Draw. Also please look at this thread. He also posted there, that’s why I think he tried the same technique.

Any kind of tutorial or an additional hint to get off-axis projection would be very helpful for quite a few of us.

Yes, it will, even in 2016