How do I reverse orders I didn't make?

Apparently my account was hacked. I received two email receipts this morning at 3AM PST for orders I didn’t make.

INVOICE ID: A45663955
INVOICE ID: A45663965

The emails indicate that the source of the orders is Fortnite. I don’t play Fortnite, I don’t even have it installed. I have since verified my email and changed my password but I need to reverse those orders. I visited help.epicgames.com but there’s no contact information for Epic Games. I attempted to reply to the emails I received but I got back robot replies directing me to the help page and notifying me that the email address isn’t being monitored.

Well that’s just great! As far as I can see, there is no way to contact Epic Games to reverse false charges.

Sorry to hear you had your account hacked, there have been a number of reports lately.

Here’s some info on the hacking attempts (and successes unfortunately) being carried out by a group of Russian hackers, and what Epic is doing to combat it. There were large “dumps” of usernames (or email addresses) and passwords posted to some hacking forums a while back, if you use the same password for other sites, such as unrealengine.com, the hackers are able to get in.

The hackers are targeting Epic account holders with payment options to purchase Fortnite V-Bucks, which they are then reselling on some pretty shady websites. Please contact PayPal or your credit card company to inform them of the fraudulent purchases, they have been refunding them for other users.

P**lease make sure you do not have any payment options saved to your account, especially if you are getting the “unsuccessful login attempt” emails. You can add them back in when you need to buy something, but make sure you remove it again afterwards.

#2**
**If you do use the same password for your email on any other site ****change those passwords AND your email password immediately to prevent more accounts being hacked!!! See the security bulletin I linked above for more details.

Enable 2-factor authentication for your account. This is the best way to ensure the hackers are no longer able to access your account. Make sure you do this AFTER changing the password on your email, otherwise they will have access to the security code.**

You can contact Epic Support by filling out this form. It says Fortnite, but it’s for UE4 support too, just select “PC/Mac” from the Fortnite Game Platform combo-box, select a random Game Mode, and then use “Accounts” option for Game.

Make sure to include all relevant information, including the order numbers. They will reply back to you by email asap, but please be aware the support staff are very busy so it may take a couple days for them to get back to you.

Thank you