How do I Resize a HUD Image in Blueprints

I am currently writing a blueprint that changes the visibility of a picture on the HUD when your Health is less than or equal to 20%. I change that image’s color and ideally what I am struggling with is resizing an outline, for when your health is low. There are no blueprint nodes that allow me to resize an image, at least not that I’m aware of. Currently, this is my blueprint layout, and where you see on the “True” part of the branch is where I want to resize “Mia Hurt”.

How would I go about doing that, exactly?

The only why i know about going about this is using a border as an images parent (added video link below)

1. Add a border to the canvas and an image as a child to the border

239299-add-border.jpg

1. Configure all the parameters for the image\border settings, set the 'Desired Scale" after checkboxing the ‘Size to Content’

1. Make sure to checkbox ‘Is Variable’ for the border

1. This should now give you the nodes to change the scaling of the border which will change the size of the image inside.

[ VIDEO LINK --------- ][5]

I’ve only testing this method just now, and you will have some issues with image placement using different scaling during run-time - but im sure there are some tricks you can come up with to remedy.

Hope this helps.

K