My idea is i want to make a rotation when i press a button in umg so when i press the button it will change the rotation of the camera using lerp so it would be smooth
Not enough detail in here to suggest something specific.
- we don’t know whose camera
- what space it operates in
- we don’t know how much to rotate
- we don’t know if you want duration included or simply arrive at target rotation
- on top of that, the title is about referencing and the body about rotating it
Here’s something generic, perhaps you can adapt it to what you need:
If you only care about the camera we’re looking through, rather than a camera component, you could get its reference from the Camera Manager.