How do I open the previous version of Unreal Engine?

I started to download version 4.7.6 yesterday and saw that it was 4 gig… I am on satellite connection and have limited download gigs per month (only 1 gig left) so I cancelled the update download. Now, I can’t access my projects because the engine version is stuck on “resume download” of 4.7.6. When I click the +Add Versions it only gives me 4.6.1 to select and that is 3 gigs to download.

Why can’t I access the version I had 2 days ago? Was it deleted when I started the 4.7.6 download? Am I going to have to wait until next month to finish downloading 4.7.6?

Thanks for any help.

I attempted to help a bit in another thread. Well. You already mentioned you had found “Add Versions”

Before clicking “Add Versions”

After clicking “Add Versions”

Now you want to click the little down arrow and it should show you what versions you can download like so

In regards to “Why can’t I access the version I had 2 days ago?” what version did you have 2 days ago? You can only have 1 version of each major revision installed at a time. So for instance I have have 4.6.1 and 4.7.6 installed, but I cannot have 4.6.0 and 4.6.1 installed (or 4.7.6 and 4.7.5 etc.) So I suspect you had an earlier version of 4.7 installed and were doing an update. I’m not entirely familiar with how this works, but it’s possible your old installation has been made unusable until the update process is able to fully complete (if it is overwriting your previous installation’s files already instead of waiting until after the download has completed).

So regarding your data caps, it might unfortunately be impossible for you to access the engine until you are able to finish updating or download a different version.

Okay, thank you for the reply. My previous version was 4.7 something so I guess it started overwriting when I started downloading. I had some extra “off hour” tokens and got up at 2 in the morning to finish the download. =) At least I know what not to do in the future.