How do i not suck ass?

Any tips for noobs like me.

Best regards, FlensOsten47

Next time try to ask a more professional question if you want serious responses, but I’ll bite.
Make a goal for a game you’d like to make. Make the goal very small and easy. NOT SKYRIM or MMORPG, now I’d recommend scaling back that idea you just came up with because 99% probability its still going to be too big. Look up some good YouTube videos explaining the engine. I recommend Reuben Ward, he’s an excellent tool for beginners in programming with Unreal Engine 4. If you’re not looking to do programming, instead trying to focus on a different aspect of the process then a simple YouTube or Google search for a tutorial on “How to do ___ in UE4” will yield massive results. Especially if it is a simple concept like you should be focusing on.

If you need help with designing a game be it large or small then watch a YouTube channel called ExtraCredits. They make amazing talks about all sorts of games and what makes them enjoyable as well as simple concepts that not many people really know about. I hope this brief Message is enough to get you started. Good Luck!