How do I make my projectile shoot with the proper rotation?

Can you show the code?

Also ( don’t use flipbook much so ), is flipbook a bit like a sprite? I mean does it try to auto correct? ( I’m assuming not ).

I am experimenting with a simple 2D sidescroller game in which the player can shoot arrows. I have made plenty of projectiles before, but for some reason I cannot figure this one out. I absolutely cannot figure out how to make the arrow projectile have the correct rotation when it is shot. It fires in the correct direction, but the arrow fires upright, with the tip pointing down, 90 degrees from the travel direction, instead of pointing forward with velocity.
I have tried:

• Rotating the capsule collision and paper flipbook. This works if I have a scene component as root for my projectile, but I need the capsule collision to be root for collisions to work properly.
  • Setting the initial velocity on a different axis (arrow no longer shoots in correct direction)
  • Rotating the arrow 90 degrees, either in its own begin play or the transform on spawn. This has no effect.

Yes, its in a blueprint and the arrow head is pointing as pictured. I can change it by adding a scene component as root, rotating the arrow, and then removing the scene component but it actually has ZERO effect on how the arrow fires, it always turns it upright.

Do you have the projectile in a blueprint? Is that arrow head pointing toward the X axis of the blueprint?