How do i make contact between a widget blueprint and a class blueprint

So i just started on UE5 , and making my first game which is a questions game and when you get the question right the door opens and then to the next question .

My problem is that , i have an actor when it gets picked up a widget pop up and a question is asked.
if the user answers right , the door opens.

i am struggling to make the door open when the questions is answered correctly .

I am using an interact interface that will make the door open .

i tried using Dispatchers and Casting, but i am a complete beginner so i got lost working with them.

DOOR BP

Widget BP

The arrow is where the door should be opened

if there was another simpler way of doing things please enlighten me !

Sorry if it was bad , but learning ue5 is a struggle and fun (:

Could you provide us with more detailed information about your goal and setup? When you mention OnClicked(A1), is this an event triggered by pressing a widget button, which then should execute the CollectItem function?

You might consider passing a self-reference of the Door Blueprint to the Question widget. If the question is answered correctly, this setup would allow you to call the Collect Item function directly from the referenced variable. Here’s how you can do it: Create an empty variable for the Door Blueprint in your Question widget. Then, when you create the Question widget, drag out the return value to set the Door Blueprint variable, inputting the self-reference of the Door BP.

Maybe use “Get All Widgets of Class” widget in the Door BP?