How do I make a menu that does the following ...?

I’ve been following a lot of tutorials and I while I found them all helpful, I’m trying to find the a way to combine together what I learned from them. Basically what I want to do is make a menu that can do the following:

• Slows down time
  • Allows you to move the camera during the slow motion
  • Tabs that can switched back and forth
  • Lists items in a Row by Column grid style

Any tips on how I can put this together? I can be more specific if this is confusing.

Thank you!

You can change time by using node Custom time dialation node in a player character. The items could be just added by foreach loop as childs to a grid and then with some math you can set their row and collum numbers.

Hello Phil!
Thank you for the answer!
For no.2 I’d like the same camera to allow the player control. A bit like those moments where the game is paused in BloodBorne (even though it isn’t :wink: ), but with the time slowed down.

1. Slows Down Time: As @simonuks221 said in the comment above, you can use custom time dialation
  2. Allows you to move the camera during the slow motion: That depends on exactly what you want. Is it a different camera to the standard? Does the player have control or is this a sequence?
  3. Tabs that can switched back and forth: Tabs can be done with the Widget Switcher option when creating a UserWidget
  4. Lists items in a Row by Column grid style: Items in Row and Colums can be put together with the various layout components in a user widget. Examples are Vertical, Horizontal and Uniform (the last one is probably what you want from what you’ve described)