How do i make a enemy system, where the enemy teleport to predefined animations, like Five nights at freddy's.

If someone would show me a roadmap to learn at least i would be glad

it’s a system where the enemy will break the window’s house if the player be too slow to defend.

i really dont know how to do this, because all the tutorials on the internet are for enemys following players. Not about predefined animations.

all i know are about the house having cubic maps to stabilish trigers, like
headquarters.

Hey @Kciam2! Welcome to the forums!

Just to make sure I am clear on exactly what you need, can you explain in more detail about what you mean by “teleport to predefined animations”? Do you want the NPCs to teleport place to place and then take a pose/animation or something different? Maybe you could fully break down the gameplay loop.

Any additional specifics you provide may go a long way in solving your problem!

1 Like

i’m trying to make a home alone movie like game, because i thought it was simple

the game is about a kid trying to defend the house from a bandit, the system is based in one night, wich each hour, becomes more dificulty.

The house got some windos, where when you hear the bandit sawing the grid of the windows, you have just to get close to the window and he will dissapear, for a limited time, until he appears again. By each hour he will be more faster, and the house is very big.

At first, my fist thought was to make an npc that walks around the house, and something, like a random number show up betewen 1 to 10 in the blueprint, if get a certain number he will appear, i try to enter a window. If not, it will have 10 seconds coldown, until it tries to hit th number again. And another random number that will specify the window(like 1 number for each window)

Obviously i have more mechanics in mind. Like
exceptions and etc. But i’m trying to get help for the base logic.

i wanna thank you Quetz for taking your time and answer me. i didn’t thought i would get responded :sweat_smile:

if you have any tips or ideas, in how i begin the vilain blueprint and logics, i would be glad. Thanks.

Hey @Kciam2,

So rather than looking at the whole picture let’s break the parts down. From what I can gather you want the following:

• A sound and an animation to play at a random window
  • You want the sound and animation to happen at an Interval that increases over time
  • If the animation completes, the NPC makes it inside or Game Over

You are specifically trying to get point one to work, am I correct?