How do i make a bone not be influenced by the capsule rotation?

I wish to have it so that the torso and leg bones, are not affected by the capsule rotation. So that, when the upper body rotates, the lower body stays put. and does not move a bit.

You can achieve this in its animation blueprint. You should see a white line running from your state machine to the final pose. Drag and drop from the pin on the state machine and type local to component to switch to the component space. The small human figure pins will turn blue, meaning that you’re operating in the component space. Then drag another line from it and type Transform (modify) bone. This gives you the option to override the animation pose and specifically rotate any bone you want. You can use this node for only a single bone, so you may have to repeat the process a couple of times depending on how you wish to effect the final pose. Finally switch back to the local space by using the node “Component to local”. Connect this to the final pose and you’re good to go.

dear, alperenakyuz, if i spelled that right, I luv you :D. No but seriosly thx man