How do I make a basic Game.ini mechanics adjustment into a mod like Epic Level?

In mine the max player level will be 1015 (1000 + the 15 unlocked from the tek cave, Epic Level was made before that existed which is why it stops at 285 instead of 300 now because the game automatically reserved the last 15 levels for unlocking). The DifficultyValueMax will also be changed from 28 to 30, and the PerLevelStatsMultiplier for players and tamed and wild dinos will be adjusted to make the game more epic. All of which I already know how to do by editing the Game.ini and have finished designing and writing the code for already. However the ARKDevKit seems to be just a map editor with no ability to adjust those things as far as I can tell, so I want to know how to make it into a mod.

I am not 100% on this answer, but, i can say with fair certainty, editing/changing user files on the local machine (read: outside your mod folder) could fall into some serious issues.
I do not believe this is something supported by ADK or Epic in any way shape or form. You would have to setup a mod for difficulty level that mimicked the “game.ini” settings changes.
If you try setting game.ini settings from a mod, thus editing outside the system you have rights to edit, i think you maybe treading on some serious unstable areas.

Maybe someone with some more exp in the field of ARK can chime in, but, that’s a pretty general answer.

Of course editing the Game.ini and GameUserSettings.ini is supported, it is how unofficial servers and people in singleplayer adjusted a great number of settings, set multipliers, and increased player, wild, and tamed creature levels before ingame settings existed, and still do for the settings that don’t yet exist ingame. There are how-to’s on it everywhere, even webtools which will generate the codes for you, and it is very common on unofficial servers though typically people do this on a server to server basis so there are few but still several mods for it. If there is some other method employed to make a mod which affects the game in this way then I haven’t heard of it and would like to learn it. Although I don’t even get where you’re coming from regarding a mod not being able to edit Game.ini and GameUserSettings.ini, as they are save/server specific files which are edited by all mods. Not something that exists within the core game code like the DefaultGame.ini and DefaultGameUserSettings.ini, which isn’t even possible to edit through mods from the Steam Workshop. But thank you for replying.

I am still looking for help on this. I adjusted my code to support the additional 15 levels unlocked in Aberration, and it all continues to work fine in my single player game but I would still like to make it into a mod so I can share it with people. Epic Levels, Difficulty (the countless renditions of), Annunaki, and many other mods all adjust the same settings that I am adjusting. My ARK Dev Kit is up to date.

How do I make a mod that changes levels, stats/point, difficulty, and stuff? Isn’t there a guide somewhere? I’ve read a few threads but they were all out of date and unhelpful and there are countless threads and I don’t want to spend the rest of my life reading them all just so I can make one mod to apply something I’ve already coded.

Make a new stackable mod… plenty of tutorials on how to do this on YouTube (Google for GenericMod). You can edit PrimalGameData and TestGameMode files to pretty much do everything in game.ini. Cook. Upload. Done.

Thank you for directing me to those blueprints, that was exactly what I needed. I’ve already programmed in most of what I wanted to do. It’s amazing what can happen when one is actually told where specifically to start/look. I really appreciate your help JasonFJ. The only one I didn’t find was OxygenSwimSpeedStatMultiplier, do you know how I can tune that in?