How do I get an isometric view on CineCameraActor?

Do the Orthographic or isometric mode on only in camera actor but it doesn’t have a feature like a CineCameraActor. I have tried a focal length of 105-350 but if it’s too high a shadow and many will look a mess. the best fl 105 but it doesn’t look as an isometric view. Any idea how to it?

Hey @Yuio94! Welcome to the Forums!

Are you talking about a Tilt-Shift effect like in this non-Epic related tutorial?

If not, can you give an example of what you are trying to pull off here?

Any additional specifics or information you can provide will go a long way in solving your problem!

1 Like

I think you’d have to implement your own projection-matrix to the camera.
Any specific reason it needs to be a CineCameraActor?
Since they are created to match real camera’s your only other option to get somewhere close is to do what you tried with the focal-length (maybe you can turn of lod if that’s the problem with shadows and other things).

Thank for the replying
So i want some thing like this

but when I do the project on unreal instant blender I got the camera problem which IDK if camera actor has a feature like cinecameraActor

So I have tired focal length which seems its look like the isometric view at fl 350 but if the camera is too far the detail becomes more messy
fl 105

fl 350

Not sure if i understand the problem
CineCameraActor don’t have an orthographic setting, but what is the problem with using a CameraActor?

Orthographic mode on CameraActor doesn’t render correctly here are some example that I had tired

1 Like